The key to lifelong health lies in disease prevention and health maintenance, and the key to prevention is assessment.
3 SIMPLE STEPS:
There are 3 Simple Steps in getting you’re your customized orthotics produced:
1. SCAN – We will first scan your feet using 3D Optical Scanner. The scanner takes 2 seconds to scan the foot in very high definition. Approximately 10,000 measurements are taken of each foot to give a very accurate picture of their natural shape.
2. ANALYZE – using this data, we will then do some post-production whereby the degree of life for the arch and the back of the foot is decided on. We can even add height to one side of the foot to compensate people who may have a short leg on the one side.
3. PRINT – Our advanced 3D Modeling Software then creates an orthotic shell which is then sent to our 3D printer for printing a process which takes 3hours to complete.
3D Feet custom made for you to:
- Provide full support for your feet.
- Prevent foot arches from collapsing
- Stabilize your feet
- Control/guide foot movement
- Reduce fatigue by improving weight distribution on foot plantar surface
- Correct abnormal foot conditions
3D Feet is made especially for:
- Foot pain
- Knee & back pain
- People with scoliosis
- Elite athletes who require insoles
- Increased foot comfort
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW?BREAK-IN PERIOD
It is very important to let your body gradually adapt to the custom foot orthotics. It’s recommended to wear your custom foot orthotics for only 2-3 hours in the 1st day. Thereafter you can increase the wearing time by 2 hours every day until it can be used all day. Avoid excessive initial use of your custom foot orthotics. During the break-in period, you may experience mild and isolated muscle discomfort in your feet, knee and lower back.
Wear proper shoes – shoes need to have removable insoles and take them out of the shoes before inserting 3D Feet Orthotics. Make sure there is enough room around the side and the top of your feet.
We recommend removing the orthotics from the shoes every two months and shaking out any dirt in the shoes. Wash your orthotics cover with lukewarm water and mild soap.
The life expectancy of the orthotics may vary from one to another individual, but it is recommended that the orthotics be replaced every 2 years.