After your cells, tissue and organs are cleansed and purified, your body kick-starts its own repair process to help heal and regain proper condition and function.
Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP)
EECP Angio, the only alternative treatment for your heart Approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia and FDA approved and latest and most upgraded version. V Wellness is the only centre in Kuala Lumpur providing EECP Angio treatment at the moment.
An alternative non-invasive bypass solution According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular diseases are the no.1 cause of death throughout the world. Cardiovascular diseases killed 17.5 million people in 2012, which is 3 in every 10 deaths. Therefore, people start looking for solutions to treat these diseases and to improve the condition at the early stage.
EECP (Enhanced External Counter Pulsation) is an alternative treatment for heart diseases such as angina or any other cardiac issues. It uses pressure to perform a “natural bypass” to our hearts.
EECP helps reroute blood around narrowed or blocked arteries that are not supplying sufficient blood flow to the heart. It is an outpatient procedure during which cuffs are wrapped around the patient’s calves, thighs and buttocks. The cuffs are connected to air hoses that in turn are connected to valves that inflate and deflate the cuffs in sync with the patient’s heart beat. The pressure compresses blood vessels in the legs in order to increase blood flow to the heart. EECP may prompt blood vessels to create small channels (collaterals) that may act as “natural bypass’ to increase blood flow to the heart and relieve angina symptoms.
Advantages of EECP:
- EECP is truly non-invasive
- EECP is painless & safe
- EECP is inexpensive and saves money
- EECP requires no recovery time
- Increases activity level & improves quality of life
- Patients with stents or irregular heartbeat
- Memory impairment or bleeding complication
Who will benefit from EECP?
- Chest pains or unstable angina
- Not keen / unable to do for Bypass surgery
- Heart diseases, heart enlargements or heart failures
- Hypertension / high blood pressure / stroke
- Early kidney diseases
- Avascular Necrosis
- Poor circulation in legs & feet (cold feet)
- General weakness or tiredness (Chronic fatigue)